You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
New properties are added to EventData for Supervisor events: * Widget: a reference to the widget which is receiving the event. * Clicked (bool): for MouseMove events records if the primary button is pressed. * func RelativePoint(): returns a version of EventData.Point adjusted to be relative to the Widget (0,0 at the Widget's absolute position on screen). Other changes: * Destroy() method for the Widget interface: widgets that need to free up resources on teardown should define this, the BaseWidget provides a no-op implementation. * Window.Resize() will properly resize a Window. * Window.Center(w, h int) to easily center a window on screen.
|5 months ago|
|colorpicker||5 months ago|
|forms||12 months ago|
|frame-place||12 months ago|
|hello-world||12 months ago|
|menus||12 months ago|
|tabframe||10 months ago|
|themes||12 months ago|
|tooltip||12 months ago|
|wasm-common||2 years ago|
|windows||12 months ago|
|DejaVuSans.ttf||2 years ago|
|README.md||5 months ago|
|main.go||2 years ago|
Examples for go/ui
Here are some example programs using go/ui, each accompanied by a screenshot and description:
- Hello, World!: a basic UI demo with a Label and a Button.
- Frame Place(): demonstrates using the Place() layout management option for Frame widgets.
- Window Manager: demonstrates the Window widget and window management features of the Supervisor.
- Tooltip: demonstrates the Tooltip widget on a variety of buttons scattered around the window.
- Menus: demonstrates various Menu Buttons and a Menu Bar.
- Themes: a UI demo that shows off the Default, Flat, and Dark UI themes as part of experimental theming support.
- TabFrame: demo for the TabFrame widget showing multiple Windows with tabbed interfaces.
- ColorPicker: demo for the ColorPicker widget.