* The `doodad` CLI tool got a lot of new commands:
* `doodad show` to verbosely print details about Levels and Doodads.
* `edit-level` and `edit-doodad` to update details about Levels and
Doodads, such as their Title, Author, page type and size, etc.
* Doodads gain a `Hidden bool` that hides them from the palette in
Editor Mode. The player character (Blue Azulian) is Hidden.
* Add some boolProps to the balance/ package and made a dynamic system
to easily configure these with the in-game dev console.
* Command: `boolProp list` returns available balance.boolProps
* `boolProp <name>` returns the current value.
* `boolProp <name> <true or false>` sets the value.
* The new boolProps are:
* showAllDoodads: enable Hidden doodads on the palette UI (NOTE:
reload the editor to take effect)
* writeLockOverride: edit files that are write locked anyway
* prettyJSON: pretty-format the JSON files saved by the game.