* New doodads: Switches.
* They come in four varieties: wall switch (background element, with
"ON/OFF" text) and three side-profile switches for the floor, left
or right walls.
* On collision with the player, they flip their state from "OFF" to
"ON" or vice versa. If the player walks away and then collides
again, the switch flips again.
* Can be used to open/close Electric Doors when turned on/off. Their
default state is "off"
* If a switch receives a power signal from another linked switch, it
sets its own state to match. So, two "on/off" switches that are
connected to a door AND to each other will both flip on/off when one
of them flips.
* Update the Level Collision logic to support Decoration, Fire and Water
* Previously, ALL pixels in the level were acting as though solid.
* Non-solid pixels don't count for collision detection, but their
attributes (fire and water) are collected and returned.
* Updated the MenuScene to support loading a map file in Play Mode
instead of Edit Mode. Updated the title screen menu to add a button
for playing levels instead of editing them.
* Wrote some documentation.