You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||4 years ago|
|nginx||4 years ago|
|ssl||5 years ago|
|.gitignore||5 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|docker-compose.yml||4 years ago|
This repo is an experiment playing with
docker-compose to configure a
reproduceable web service cluster.
It spins up containers for:
- My web blog, a Go program at github.com/kirsle/blog
- A Redis cache for the blog.
- Gitea, a Git web service.
- PostgreSQL database for Gitea to store its data.
- An nginx web proxy in front of all of these, exposing domains
git.kirsle.lh(localhost-only domains, for testing, with a self-signed SSL certificate in the
systemctl enable docker.service and
all that good stuff, and then:
$ docker-compose up
git.kirsle.lh in your
/etc/hosts and visit them.