You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
* New and completed widgets: Menu, MenuButton and MenuBar. * MenuButton is a kind of Button that opens a popup Menu when clicked. * MenuBar is a container of buttons designed to be attached to the top of an application window ("File, Edit, View, Help") * Supervisor manages the popup menus with its new concept of a Modal Widget. Modal widgets take exclusive event priority for all mouse and key events. The pop-up menu is a modal window, which means you must click an option inside the menu OR clicking outside the menu will close it and eat your click event (widgets outside the modal don't receive events, but the modal itself gets an event that you've done this).
|1 year ago|
|frame-place||2 years ago|
|hello-world||2 years ago|
|layout||2 years ago|
|menus||1 year ago|
|tooltip||2 years ago|
|wasm-common||1 year ago|
|windows||1 year ago|
|DejaVuSans.ttf||2 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|main.go||2 years ago|
Examples for go/ui
- Hello, World!: a basic UI demo.
- Frame Place(): demonstrates using the Place() layout management option for Frame widgets.]
- Window Manager: demonstrates the Window widget and window management features of the Supervisor.
- Tooltip: demonstrates the Tooltip widget on a variety of buttons scattered around the window.
- Menus: demonstrates various Menu Buttons and a Menu Bar.