* Adds Window Manager support to the Supervisor, so that Window widgets
can be dragged by their title bar, clicked to focus, etc.
* Create a ui.Window as normal, but instead of Packing or Placing it
into a parent container as before, you call .Supervise() and give it
your Supervisor. The window registers itself to be managed and drawn
by the Supervisor itself.
* Supervisor manages the focused window order using a doubly linked
list. When a window takes focus it moves to the top of the list.
Widgets in the active window take event priority.
* Extended DragDrop API to support holding a widget pointer in the drag
* Changed widget event Handle functions to return an error: so that they
could return ErrStopPropagation to prevent events going to more
widgets once handled (for important events).
Some bugs remain around overlapping windows and event propagation.