* Refactor texture caching in render.Engine:
* New interface method: NewTexture(filename string, image.Image)
`Image()` object to load it with a data URI and keep it in memory.
* SDL2 saves the bitmap to disk as it did before.
* WASM: deprecate the sessionStorage for holding image data. Session
storage methods panic if called. The image data is directly kept in
Go memory as a js.Value holding an Image().
* Shared Memory workaround: the level.Chunk.ToBitmap() function is where
chunk textures get cached, but it had no access to the render.Engine
used in the game. The `pkg/shmem` package holds global pointers to
common structures like the CurrentRenderEngine as a work-around.
* Also shmem.Flash() so Doodle can make its d.Flash() function
globally available, any sub-package can now flash text to the screen
regardless of source code location.
* WASM: Handle window resize so Doodle can recompute its dimensions
instead of scaling/shrinking the view.