* Add RGBA color blending support in WASM build.
* Initial texture caching API for Canvas renderer engine. The WASM build
writes the chunk caches as a "data:image/png" base64 URL on the
browser's sessionStorage, for access to copy into the Canvas.
* Separated the ClickEvent from the MouseEvent (motion) in the WASM
event queue system, to allow clicking and dragging.
* Added the EscapeKey handler, which will abruptly terminate the WASM
application, same as it kills the window in the desktop build.
* Optimization fix: I discovered that if the user clicks and holds over
a single pixel when drawing a level, repeated Set() operations were
firing meaning multiple cache invalidations. Not noticeable on PC but
on WebAssembly it crippled the browser. Now if the cursor isn't moving
it doesn't do anything.